Enter a magical Christmas Wonderland…
Wrap up warm and prepare to be amazed as you go on a magical journey with your Elf for the Toddler Breakfast / Lunch with Santa experience.
(Monday 9th – Friday 13th December)
“We couldn’t fault anything it was absolutely brilliant and so magical“
“The team were amazing from start to finish”
Toddlers Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Monday 9th – Friday 13th December
Breakfast sitting 9:30am – 11:30am. Lunch sitting 11:30am – 1:30pm
A free adult DOES NOT apply with the dining experiences.
All adults must attend with their children & purchase a ticket.
A £1.50 booking fee will be added to each transaction.
** please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking **
** Menus are subject to change **
What else do you need to know:
- Tickets required / pre-booking essential.
- All adults must attend with their children & purchase a ticket.
- The times are at the start of your experience – please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Maximum numbers per group = Approx 20
- Ticket includes Farm Park admission. Open from 10am.
- Additional charges apply for Pony Rides (£2.50), Caterpillar Rides (£2) and Junior Quads (£4).
- Season Tickets, passes, vouchers and offers are NOT valid for ticketed Christmas Events.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, we are unable to change, cancel or refund your booking.
- Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information.
- Under 1 Grotto gift does not involve Build a Teddy due to age restrictions. Alternative gift provided.
- NO PRAMS / PUSHCHAIRS on the in Santa’s Dining Room, Santa’s Express ride and Santa’s Grotto.
- Wrap up warm! Hats, scarves, boots recommended.
- A £1.50 booking fee will be added to each transaction.