Santa and Deer Experience
Brand new for 2020!
Meet Father Christmas in his very own home for December, our Christmas lodge. Sing with your Elf and hear about Fathers Christmas’ stories.
Receive a personalised gift from the man himself.
Add your special message at the time of booking to personalise this wonderful experience.
Finish off with a trip to our drive-thru Deer Park in the comfort of your own car.
Selected Dates in December
Saturday 5th December
Saturday 12th December
Saturday 19th December
Tuesday 22nd December
Wednesday 23rd December
18th – 21st December:
Must be the same family/support bubble group.
Babies are counted in the rule of 6 and must be included in the numbers.
MAX people: 6
Please note; Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas.
Group of up to 4 £59.95
Group of up to 6 £79.95
“The set up was just fantastic and Santa was just perfect.”
“We couldn’t fault anything it was absolutely brilliant and so magical”
“Worth every last penny … a first-class experience”
“Memories that will last a lifetime”.
“Blown away by the creativity and effort that has gone into this production”
“The team were amazing from start to finish”
What else do you need to know:
- IMPORTANT: Babies must be included within your numbers – babies are included in the Rule of Six set by government guidelines.
- Tickets required / pre-booking essential
- Please ensure that the group is from the same household or social bubble.
- Babies must be included within your numbers – babies are included in the Rule of Six set by government guidelines.
- Maximum numbers per group = 6
- Food and drinks are not included in this experience,
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your slot time to enable you to check in.
- Your time is spilt between the lodge area and a visit to the deer park, where you visit in your own vehicle.
- Season Tickets, passes, vouchers and offers are NOT valid for ticketed Christmas Events.
- Tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information.
- The VIP experience is indoors so there is no requirement for warm clothing